It is not always easy to come up with a great name for a company and the pest control business is no exception to the rule. Many company names use puns or some sort of play on words that will make someone laugh so the name sticks in his head.
If you had a pest control business and wanted a humorous name for it you may look for ideas in many different places. Some of the funnies names are fictional but would make great names for real company use as well.
Here is a list of some of the “punny” names that have been used.
- Rat’s All Folks Exterminators
- Ratty Shack
- How the Pest was Won
- No More Mr. Mice Guy
- Mouse Arrest
- Shut Your Mouse Exterminators
- The Miceman Cometh
- Hugs not Bugs Exterminators
- Working for the Squeak-end Pest Control
- The Great Ratsby Exterminators
- Forgetta Bat it Exterminators
- Cockroach Blockers Pest Control
- Murder She Roach Exterminators
- Rats Gotta Hurt Pest Control
- Mouse of Cards Pest Control
- Spray It, Don’t Say It Pest Control
- Don’t Be Buggin’ Exterminators
- Ant Misbehavin’ Pest Control
- Do the Rat Thing Exterminators
- Audios Mice-Chacos Exterminators
Of course, what does a name mean? The thing we call a rose would smell just as sweet if we called it by any other name.
Rox Bugs may be the name of a company but it is also a name synonymous with professionalism and quality. The company is 100% guaranteed and environmentally friendly. They pride themselves on safe practices so that your family and your pets can sleep soundly at night knowing the problem is gone and there will be nothing left in the house that will jeopardize your health.
Rox Bugs serves Regina, Weyburn, Moose Jaw, and other communities in Southern Saskatchewan.